1. Link your BYU account to CITI
(login through CAS if you aren't already)
- If you already have a linked CITI account, skip to step 2.
- Otherwise you will see this screen.
- Click on the appropriate option of whether you have a CITI account or not, and follow the on-screen prompts (ex. click "Create A New CITI Program Account").
2. You should now be at this screen.
- Click on the Brigham Young University bar (mid-screen).
- Click "Add a Course".
3. Choose your curriculum.
- Click on the bubbles by the courses you're wanting to take, and the Submit button at the bottom.
- Now you can just proceed through your chosen tutorials by clicking on them, and following the on-screen instructions.
If you have any questions you may contact the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee at A-281 ASB, or by phone at (801) 422-3022 and (801) 422-3629, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Faculty may verify that researchers on their protocols have completed the required training by contacting the IACUC secretary at email@example.com .